Steps for Selling Your Business
- Interview / Needs Assessment. Share business requirements with a broker
- Sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement) & complete Buyer Registration
- Provide Proof of Funds. A screenshot or copy of the bank statement showing available balance for a down payment (cross out account numbers).
- Review business confidential Fact Sheets/offering memorandums.
- Conference Call or Meeting with Seller. Prepare questions / agenda
- Make an Offer with a fully refundable deposit.
- Due Diligence
- Purchase Agreement / Closing